I want to fucking quit.
0 comment Thursday, June 19, 2014 |
The details are utterly unbloggable. Suffice it to say that I am seething, deeply hurt, really shocked and also incredibly anxious all at the same time. It is so awful to find out that someone you thought you could trust, someone who you believed was in your corner, is in fact...not. Just like that. And for all their excuses is still going to bat for other people. I just don't understand why.The sad thing is, I should know better than to trust people by now. I should know better than to trust those assurances that everything will be fine, things will work out, there are some checks built into the system to make sure that you will never be hung out to dry like this. I do it anyway, and I keep finding out that it was a mistake. If I'm supposed to be so fucking smart then when will I ever learn this one?

Labels: