Holding it down
0 comment Thursday, June 19, 2014 |
Well, I'm finally decompressed from the defense. I can tell because I'm sick. This always happens to me after a prolonged period of chronic stress. Dammit.Thing is, I really can't afford this now. I've still got one more week to get a shit-ton of work done before heading to beautiful home-state for the holidays. Dammit, dammit, dammit.I missed the H1N1 jab-day at work because I forgot about it and took a well-deserved day off after the defense. Please, please, please let it not be that. I know someone who was out for like 2 weeks with that shit.Cryosectioning is making me dizzy. I should go home and lay on the couch and moan and make BH bring me some soup, but instead I'm in the lab at stupid o'clock on a Sunday night trying not to fall out of my chair while cutting samples. Which would be both fun and funny if it were alcohol-induced, but it is not.

Labels: