Gomni
0 comment Tuesday, June 17, 2014 |
JLK sent me this meme because she is bored and she doesn't think that I have enough to do. I'm not tagging anyone because I don't have time to figure out who's already done it and who hasn't. If you want to do it you can say that I tagged you.RULES:a) Put your MP3 player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffleb) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.c) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDSd) Tag at least 5 peoplee) Everyone tagged has to do the same thing (no they don't, actually)f) Have Fun! (Step f is not required)1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?"Music is Math" -- Boards of Canada2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?"Teeth in the Grass" � Iron & WineThat�s right! I�m fierce, so look out! 3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?"Two Things" � Jaga Jazzist Well actually, there�s more than just two things�.4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?"Gumboots" � Paul Simon5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?"Turn A Square" � The Shins What can I say? I�m a bad influence.6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?"Get It Like You Like It" � Ben Harper Yup. That�s about right.7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?"Loose Ends" � Sergio Mendes with Justin Timberlake, Pharoahe Monch, will.i.am Geez, I hope not.8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?"Strat Hear" � Kid Koala9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?"Be Little With Me" � Stars of the Lid10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?"Georgia On My Mind" � Ray Charles11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?"Te Solte Le Rienda" � Maná12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?"Amen Omen" � Ben Harper I hope that�s a good thing.13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?"Stubborn Beast" � Jolie Holland Already am.14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?"Feeling Good (Epic Mix)" � Huff & Herb15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? "All That You Give" � The Cinematic Orchestra16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?"El Lado Oscuro De Mi Compadre" -- Terrestre17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?"Tribulations" � LCD Soundsystem Well, I did choose to go to grad school (I thought it�d be fun!) so I guess that�s fairly accurate.18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?"Who Knows Where The Time Goes" � Eva Cassidy Ain�t that the truth.19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?"You Don�t Know How It Feels" � Tom Petty20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?"My Lovemixdown" -- Alexandroid21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?"Fish For Nails" -- Laika 22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?"Gomni" � Ali Farka Toure with Ry Cooder

Labels: