The Other Shoe
0 comment Monday, March 31, 2014 |
Well, post-docing has been mostly good. Much better for my sanity. But I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.I'm having one of those days in which I suck at everything.I spent all weekend wrestling with a stupid motherfucking confounding piece of shit reagent problem. Not my ideal weekend preoccupation but it needed to get done. Of course it didn't. It just kept getting curiouser and curiouser.So I'm still wrestling with it today. Which I thought was Wednesday on accounta the two work days prior. Of course it is not Wednesday, but in so believing I managed to miss an appointment that happens on Monday (which is in fact today).Absent-minded scientist indeed.Not to mention a bunch of fucking rookie mistakes: retrophoresis, failed markers, you name it. I need a drink.

Labels: