Nerd Love
0 comment Sunday, June 15, 2014 |
Today marks 3 years since the departmental retreat at which BH and I met. Our posters were opposite each other's and since we were both doing interdisciplinary work only peripherally related to everyone's favorite topic du jour, nobody came by to talk about our research. So we talked to each other instead...and the rest is history.I feel pretty fucking lucky to share my life with such a stellar guy. Three years may not seem like much, but I hope it's the beginning of many more to come. It is such a liberating experience to share your life with someone who is not always trying to change you. It sounds cliche but it really is the best thing ever to be with someone who loves you for being yourself. He just fits.Happy Anniversay BH - I love you.

Labels: