Primal Scream
0 comment Thursday, May 29, 2014 |
YYYYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!These papers need to just fuck off already. They are the papers that WILL NOT DIE!!Get out of my damn life, you pieces of shit. (Actually, they are pretty good work, not pieces of shit, but I am sooo fucking tired of them that thinking about them makes me want to puke!)I liked writing them, I even like editing them (for the most part), but seriously, this, "can you show Panel 6B in a different orientation - perhaps rotated 37 degrees counter-clockwise? Oh. No, I like it better the first way, but maybe we could show an inset...no, not a rectangular inset - make it triangle" bullshit has got to stop! It does not change the data!!! They still tell us the same thing whether the inset is rectangular, triangular, or polyhedral!!!I need to get these things out of my life, preferably before the motherfukcing holidays so I can safely retreat into a mulled-wine induced stupor for about a week and emerge on the other side refreshed. If I still have to cater to this shit while I'm on "vacation", homicide is not out of the question.

Labels: ,