Another Open Letter
0 comment Tuesday, May 6, 2014 |
To the construction workers outside my bedroom window:I don't know which one of you thought it would be a good idea to start banging on large metal I-beams with crowbars at the ass-crack of dawn this morning. It wasn't. WTF are you even doing? You're clearly not attaching anything to the I-beams. That would require a proper hammer, or possibly some power tools. You're neither trying nor succeeding in changing the shape of said I-beams either by pounding on them with crowbars. You're just casually meandering around beating on a large piece of metal in no systematic pattern for no apparent reason. Seriously people, this can't be necessary. You should probably know that I also have a crowbar, and that if this happens again at tomorrow's ass-crack of dawn I will not hesitate to use it. I don't think those hardhats will afford you much protection.I hope you rot,AA

Labels: