An Open Letter....
0 comment Tuesday, April 29, 2014 |
Dear Cloning Gods,Now listen up motherfuckers, and listen good. I have had it up to here with your shenanigans and I'm done indulging your whims. I hopped on one foot and spun around three times and wiggled my nose to get through the tricky parts. This seemed to appease you at the time. Now we're on the home stretch. The construct is finished. Thanks for your cooperation on that. But I still have to screen colonies, sequence, prep, and inject this bitch before I leave next week. And you? You're trying to thwart me (again!) by degrading my motherfucking minipreps (minipreps!?!? dudes, that's really low). I won't have it. I am here setting up new cultures at midnight because I will not be foiled by you again. Not now. We are too close. I'm putting my foot down; drawing a line in the sand. I have already promised you my soul and that of my first-born child. I have nothing left with which to bargain. And I really shouldn't have to bargain over a goddamned miniprep. So I'm telling you we're through. I'll take it from here. I've no more use for your fickle wiles. So go fuck yourselves. You're dead to me.So long and thanks for all the fish,AA

Labels: