More shameless solicitaiton
0 comment Monday, July 7, 2014 |
One more plea for help.Any of you trusted PIs out there have the time and energy to take a gander at my CV before I send off post-doc applications next week? I'm getting a lot of conflicting advice about what's important to include, what isn't, where to put it on the document for max effect, etc. and I think it would help to have an objective assessment from someone who doesn't already know me or my work (because the PIs I'm applying to don't either).I know you're all busy people, so if this is something you'd like to do, and you are willing to protect my pseudonymity after getting all that personal info, please drop me a line in the comments or email, and I will be forever grateful. So much so that I will buy you some motherfucking Jameson, a dirty martini, or a bag of Doritos if when we're next in the same city. Your choice. Thanks.

Labels: ,