Ugggh-gh-gh-gh....
0 comment Friday, April 18, 2014 |
Feeling stuffy and sore-throated. It is not allergy season here in the sub-tropics. Which leads me to conclude:1) I've got some shitty little virus.2) I've got the dreaded strep throat (if I have one more bout of that shit, I swear I'll take my tonsils out myself).3) I've got residual symptoms from the cleaning binge I went on yesterday. Please, for the love of all that is good and right in the universe let it be three. Let it be three. DangerDog has started his biannual coat blowout and the apartment hadn't really been cleaned since we got back from vacation (I'm not even going to tell you how long ago that was). Let's just say that it was dirtier than two possums fucking in the garbage can. As of yesterday, it's a lot cleaner, various closets are a lot sparser, and the Goodwill is a lot richer in terms of nice pre-loved things. All of which are good outcomes, but damn, the dust that was kicked up in the process!Please let it be three. I cannot afford a sick day. I have two manuscripts to finish this week and my last round of fussing with the protocol for BigFuckingDeal Experiment before the ShinyNewToy is installed. Then it's all systems go. I need to be ready, not two steps behind. Please let it be three.

Labels: