Sooooooo Tiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeedddd
0 comment Saturday, March 22, 2014 |
I think I actually nodded off at my desk just now. I am exhausted and becoming more so thinking about the weekend of wonderfulness work that I have ahead of me.Why so tired? Lack of sleep for one. While I have not pulled the 1-4am worryfest for the last couple of nights, I am still catching up on my deficit.Also, I think I forgot to have lunch. Yep, pretty sure. Yay, reactive hypoglycemia!Also, I had an interview this morning. I think it went pretty well. It was kind of overwhelming though. The projects are interesting but rather complicated and it was a lot to take in. The interview was pretty positive, but I am now feeling strangely deflated about it. I'm not sure what that means. I'm not going to bother thinking about it until I've got at least half my usual brain wattage back. Right now it feels like someone's borrowed it to power a small household appliance. I just ripped off that analogy from a favorite book (Cath? are you reading it yet?). That is very unoriginal of me, but it is so very very apt, and I am so very very tired.

Labels: