Oh noooooooes! Not the pig flu!
0 comment Wednesday, March 26, 2014 |
I woke up this morning with a sore throat and sinus infection. It's my seasonal allergies. I feel fine otherwise. However, between the CDC and the institution where I work practically begging people to stay home if they even so much as sneeze I am taking full advantage. Now I've got a quiet space to hammer out some revisions on my manuscript draft (the only potential interruptions are DangerDog and the Things).Since the conference I've decided to add a few more experiments to shore it up for submission to Top-Notch Journal. Unfortunately, GrAdvisor forgot to approve our animal order in time for the next shipment, so it's going to be a few weeks until I can start them now. Grrrrrr. So the plan is to have this bitch written, like finished, by the time my critters arrive. Then it's just a matter of adding another figure once that experiment is done and fine-tuning the results section. Wish me luck.

Labels: